Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Baby Machine



So, I know that Emirati women are having fewer children these days, and this is influencing Emirati society.  Maybe that's why this guy is getting so much support to reach his goal: 100 children.  Whoa! Serious? How is this possible? Read the story and give your opinion in the comment section.   

This guy sounds like a real catch for these lucky women.  Very romantic:
My favorite part:

Mr Juma’a has had 12 wives: three from Egypt, six from India and three from the UAE. Two from the UAE died and one was divorced.
“You had five from India,” protests his son Omar.

“No, six,” says Mr Juma’a. “I divorced three.” And it is settled.

Mr Juma’a did not divorce his wives to have more children but because, he admits, he was strong-willed in his younger days.

“If the wife does not hear my words I will seek another obedient wife,” he says. “She was not respecting me, maybe she is defaming me through a long tongue. Some wives shouted at me and told me to shut up.”

5 comments:

  1. WoW this is really crazy. 100 is too much O_o I guess he will not be able to raise and control that tons of babies. I wasn't surprised when I read that they weren't all emarati's who delivered those hhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh God is this man serious? I'm telling you guys this man is totally out of his mind, I mean come on how can he have 100 childrens. Unforunately this man dream will be dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhhh i think this man has no brain ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. That man need to dream more & more !

    ReplyDelete