Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Who's me!

Who's me!

Hey everyone!
That's my first post and i hope you like it.

I guess you all know who i am except the new students.
so let me tell you something you don't know about me!




I HATE LYING!!

YES! I know you all hate it but believe me I really think that it's a kind of disease that most of the people are suffering from it these days. I'm not exaggerate! but i mean that what's the point of lying!!!. In the beggining it sounds like they`ll get away with the things that they said or done. Maybe in the beggining it will work and they will get away with it but eventually people will find out sooner or later that you're a lier!
So how bad is that? =)
In the first place try not to put your self in these kind of satutions, because people will stop trusting you, you may lose who's closer to you, and that's really bad!

so don't lie to me or im going to kill you! -> here comes the devil hahaha
just kidding =P but try not to! for your own good ;)
...........

what do i like?

i love spending time with friends and family.
And the most thing i love to do is riding a horse!
if our unit is talking about the addiction
then in point of fact i'm really addicted to riding a horse =), God how i love it!



that's a little info. about me
looking to hear more? just wait for the new post ;p

5 comments:

  1. This is 100% true with the lieing problems actully there are many people who are not just lieing to end or get out of a stutation no they are addicted to it !! they want to say the truth but they end up lieing again and again!!

    And welcome back shamma (K)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shamma you are right about the lieing thing, i also hate lieing.
    Thx ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. looooool
    maybe some do.. who knows??!

    ReplyDelete