Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Assignment .

Hola a todos :)
in this post i will talk about things that i love :D

First : my favourite place.

 Spain,
My favorite place is Spain. I did not go to it before.
 but ensha allah  will soon go to Spaina.
I hope to go to the Balearic Islands located in the Mediterranean in spain.
 There are no inhabitants on the  Balearic Islands and a lot of tourists go to it.
Tip: Balearic Islands, the words of the five islands are
Mallorca ,Menorca,Ibiza,Formuintera and Cabrera
This is pictures of the Balearic Islands:

I think I will go to Spain on honeymoon LOOL
.
.
.

Second: my favourite singer .


Mehad Hamad  is my favorite singe and he is Emarati singer.He is boren in AlAin.
He started singing in 1974 and  until now he sings.
I listen to his songs since I was a child becase he is the first singer popular in the UAE. He started singing by the lute and he became famous singer in the Gulf.
Finally: my favourite movie.

The Ring



 

Film talks about a woman who threw her daughter in the well. Years later a families came to live near the well and there was a hotel above the well .  woman and her son spend a vacation in that hotel the area where the place of the well .they stay in a room has the videotape it shows smara life.
Who watvh this videotape will die after one week.

2 comments:

  1. this movie is really scaaaary!!! how is that intresting to you x_x..

    nice to know about you honey (K)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really like Mehad Hamad?? >_< i think his songs is little bit old. << not my type =)

    ReplyDelete