Sunday, March 11, 2012

My favorite

First my favorite animal was rabbit his name is Nobe. I bouth it from Zayed port animal section. He's age was 2 or3 weeks old. His color was white and little brown with black, he had big black eyes, it was so cute and Obedient we teach it to go to bathroom also when we was Preach it was understand us and came )': before 3 years he died and I missed it and I really miss it



Second my favorite film is The Grudge specially horror type
There are 4 parts of this move each tow year they shown new séance
The Grudge describes a curse that is born when someone dies in the grip of a powerful rage or . Those who encounter this evil force die and the curse is reborn repeatedly, passed from victim to victim in an endless, growing chain of horror. The following events are explained in their actual order, the film showing them in a non-linear narrative.

1 comment: