Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Things I admire!

Ammm I will  write about my favorite things which are makeup, going out with friends and cousins and laughing =))!


I know you are all wondering everybody loves to laugh, but really I admire laughing I actually love my loud death laugh. I tried to control it but huh you know the result right? So I got used to it, I’m using it every day.  I heard this from most of the people, they said that I’m a positive person =D and I’m proud of that.


So here we come to the make-up J/ . It is considered one of my weakness things. My favorite time ever is when I spend it in INGLOT shop. I can’t get out easily hahaa. My sisters covers my eyes when we pass nearby it =P. It is not just like that I go home and I search in YouTube make-up tutorials just to feel satisfied. I always try new thing on my sister’s faces which makes me sad that I can’t do it to myself L but at least I know how to put make-up to others, I’m totally ok with it.




Spending time with friends is the best!! Who hates that? I love their laughs, the way the talk, their latest shocking news and their stupid moments. EVERYTHING! I can’t imagine my day without them sometimes. They make me laugh with tears all the time and I love it. Sometimes I hate holidays just because it split me from them for a while. And not to forget my cosines of course, the first friends I had when I came to the world. Someone who has lived with me almost every minute of my childhood “ Deema” she is older than me with 12 hours, she knows everything about me. We are so close to each other that we share all of our secrets, which I won’t tell you haha. I love her to that MAAAX!


5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha I interesting with part 1 of your writing,

    I wish for you a permanent smile =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaay so cute <3 thnQ honey,love you my salma (K) of caurse you are one of my reasons for smiling =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. fdeetch i love ur laugh becoz its make me laugh 2.. inshaallah u always be like this.. ur sooo 7booobh wallah ;D (K)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnQ you shrroofi i love you too me& my laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sha'hoooooole walla you are a great person that i have met <3 <3

    ReplyDelete