Monday, March 12, 2012

My story: A magical huge lobster



Once upon time there was a sailor his name was jack. He lived in a small island. He like to go in adventures and make a dangerous things by himself in the ocean. One day he felt bored so he went on his small boat to the ocean to get some fish for the dinner.

He throw his rod and his net in the water and set in the boat waiting and waiting, he started to get some fish. While he was enjoying his time fishing in the ocean, he noticed that there is a strong storm is coming to his boat so he tried to pull his things and go away.

Suddenly, he turned his face on the other side and a big storm started to be near the boat, he tried to move the paddle fast but it was too late because the storm already hit the boat.
While he was trying to get to the island by  swimming, something pull him down in the deep of the water. When he opened his eyes in the water he saw a huge lobster is coming to him. Suddenly, he found himself laying on the beach with a big lobster setting beside him. The lobster started to talk and saying; My friend, are you okay?. First he freaked out from the lobster becuase she was talking like human and he tried to run as soon as possible. The lobster catched him with her big hand and said to him; don’t freak out my friend. I’m not going to hurt you, you found me and saved me from the dark that i was stuck in it. i always wish to live in the beach by the sand so I’m going to be your friend and anything you wish for I’m going to make it come true for you.
the lobster started to move her hand with a magical glitter that comes out of it and said: tell me what do you wish?
Jack think over about what the lobster told him and he smiled and said; anything I want? Yes, that’s what I just said!. the lobster replayed.
Finally, everything that jack wanted came true and he became the happiest man on earth. He lived happily ever after with his lobster friend.

   The End

No comments:

Post a Comment