Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Favorite thing =)


I will talk about my favorite thing . . . !

My favorite thing that I found my happiness in it { reading }

I started love reading since 6 months ago , when I was in high school my best friend was reading a lot of books , She told me about what she read , I felt that is so interesting thing to do it in my HUGE free time  . . 
than I addict reading * 
It awesome to know how ather people think , and read about other cultures . . . 

Benefits of reading : Development our mind, raise self-ignorance , the knowledge of good and evil . . and many other thing =)

 Bought books become my favorite shopping  , looking for new writers and books . . 

Now I started to create my own library with my lovely books <3 !




3 comments:

  1. Aww Slamy I’m a bit shocked from your favorite thing.. It's not a thing that Emirati girls have interest in.. so that's really good and I’m proud of you (K) keep going girl.. I might visit your lovely library <3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks A lot My dear , for ur comment
      . . . . =)

      I will be happy for ur visit =b

      Delete
  2. maashaallah salaami.. very good choice.. i don't know why but i feel you will write books in the future =DD

    ReplyDelete