Wednesday, March 7, 2012

superman lol..


At the park. Hallo Tom, how are you?
Tom to his father: I’m good thank you. How are you father?
Father: I’m fine. Tom I was thinking we should all go to somewhere to have a nice vacation.
Tom: great idea father. Where did you thought to go?
Father: I don’t know. Let’s go home tall everybody  and then decide.
Tom: okay let’s go.

At home everyone was sitting in a dining room.
Mother: let’s go to New York.
Sister: no, what about Paris?
Tom and father thinking, then they both said:  Why don’t we go to UAE?
 Mother and sister were shocked. They said: why UAE?
Father: it’s a new pace.
Tom: plus we never been to Arab country so by going there we will learn something about them. =D
They all agreed to go to UAE.

In the next day they all were ready to go, not by plane but by train. There was a very long train track from America and UAE.
Tom and his family at the train.
Sister: what an great train, it’s very clean and we have swimming pool two.
Mother: yes and comfortable.
Father smoking cigarette: ha ha ha I paid a lot of money for this so I don’t want to hear any complain.

After spending one week in the train happily.
Something went wrong in the train, nobody knew about it except Tom and staff. The train track was about to finish. Staff tried to stop the train bout they couldn’t then Tom came in the right time and said: I can stop this train but you all should gave me some money, because I want to get married but I don’t have enough money so if you all want to save your lives I want to see the money right now.
Everyone get scared, they all want to live more so they gave him the money he need.
Tom was like superman, he have some special power. He flied and stopped the fast train by his hand.
Staff were happy but the people who didn’t know about it got angry. Staff explained the them what happened, then they didn’t say anything. And the trip were canceled. =(
After some time Tom get marred with his girlfriend and no one knew about his super power because he covered his face whenever he help people.
Thank you for reading =’D

2 comments:

  1. hahaha Great story, I liked the part of living Paris and NYC to go to the UAE hhhh really!! and the train hhhh I would like to ride it one day =P lovely imagination Girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loooool.. thx darling.. happy u read my story (kisses)

      Delete