Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What is my favorite thing...????

I thought a lot about what is my favorite thing then I said to myself, why not write about everything I like. So I am going to talk about my favorite song, movie, actor and place. Little bit from everything.
My first favorite song is …………… . Well I don’t know because in every one to two weeks I like different song. For example, last week my favorite song was Turn me on by David Guetta (link), but this week my favorite song is So goodbye by Chester See (link) and maybe next week will be different song, so I can’t pick up one.
                                                                           

My second favorite thing is movies. I love movies specially romantic one. I also like cartoons movies it’s cool, I even like horror movies but I get frighten  that’s why I don’t watch them a lot or alone. >_<


        

My favorite actor is the hottest and the most huntsman guy is Ian Somerhalder form The vampire diaries. He act so beautifully that makes you love him. In the serial he is the bad guy but who cares? ^_* 
 


The last thing is my favorite place, which is Paris. I never been there but Insha’Allah in my honeymoon I will go there =). They always says Paris place of love.
I think that’s all, write me your opinion, I love to see it. Thank you =’D

4 comments:

  1. Nice to read about what your favorite things =b !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this actoooooor OMG he is soo handsome that you want to eat him haha just kidding, enshallah you will have fun in Paris and don’t forget to bring me something =$! Love to know your next week fav song =P

    ReplyDelete