Saturday, March 10, 2012

Shahla's learning styles!





I consider myself as intuitive learner because I have really bad memory and I’m careless when I answer my questions in the exam and then regret it. I never check my answers because I believe that I change them to wrong ones. I guess that I’m a sequential learner due to facing difficulty when I have an instructor who jumps around from topic to another and not to forget the skipping part. It’s hard for me hard for me to catch up. Another thing that I’m an active person that in my opinion groups learning ways are easier and more effective. About the forth way which is the visual one, I find it easier for me to describe a photograph or chart than to write an essay. In addition I find it interesting to watch a movie to learn new vocabularies.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment