Monday, March 12, 2012

My favorite things

Hello everyone
Each one of you said about his favorite things
And now it’s my turn to tell you about me.
First of all, the most thing I love is riding a horse. I adore riding horses. I have fun doing it and it’s an exercise at the same time. I’m not going to lie to you but at the first time I was really scared riding it. But when I tried it I just got addicted to it.

Second, going to concerts. It sounds crazy but believe me I adore it. I like listening to English songs and by going there I really have fun. If you want to bring me a gift, just take me to a concert, believe me that’s the only gift I need ;p haha!


The third thing is going to the cinema. Watching new movies for me became a habit that every week I have to watch one or two movies in the same day. I don’t have any problem if I watched movies all the time in the cinema. If I liked the movie I don’t mind if I watched it for four times. Especially if I waited for this movie for a long time.

Finally, I like driving. Believe it or not, I don’t have license. But I really love driving specially if it was at night. And the most thing I like about driving is when the road becomes really empty. Wow! I live the moment and drive fast like if I was in a movie, call me crazy hahaha.


There’s a lot of things that I love but these are the most things I love.
Thank you for reading and looking for your comment.

1 comment:

  1. i don't think going to concerts sound crazy.. i love going to concerts 2 ;D

    ReplyDelete