Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The twilight saga



PART 1

PART 3



PART 2



PART 4




TWILIGHT IS MY MOST FAVORABLE FILM .. I REALLY LIKE IT AND I'M WAITING 4 THE PART 5 IMPATIENTLY :D .. it's talk about the vampire people that like to drink a people's blood but there are men turning to the wolves to get revenge of the vampire .. The vampire & the wolves they dont like the other party but at last part 4 Edward and Jacob forced both parties to unite to help Bella to give birth .. i saw the all movies in the cinema and i really really like it very much and if i will saw 10 times i will see it like first time hehehehe im really like it >> i know i just re-word really 4 or 5 times but im .

It's kind of action and a romance film .. ! 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh twilight <3.. before i saw people talking about this movie, i thought its boring and it will never will be like (The vampire diaries), but when its became famous and everywhere i was hearing twilight so i siad why not watch it and see if its really good or people are over reacting. and when i saw the movie i really liked it, its romantic action movie and i love romantic movie so i think twilight is one of my favorite movies =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa twilight.. i will tell you reem my story with this movie. One day me,my sister and cousins we went to the movies theater and their was no good movies to watch, nothing we know. so me and my other cousin suggested to see twilght. They weren't excited as we did me and my cousin so they start whinning on the first 5 minutes of the movie because of their white faces and the darkness after two minutes they were in love with the movie hhhh since then we never missed a part in the cinema =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks all 4 your comment ^^

    ReplyDelete