Friday, March 9, 2012

FavoriteThings


My Favorite Things

After thinking for a long time about what I have to write for my favorite thing finally I decided to talk about two things which are my favorite place and my favorite idol.


I would like to talk first about my favorite place. Last summer I went to Malaysia with my family to spend our lovely vacation there. It was my first time traveling to Malaysia. It is a very beautiful and interesting country. We went to many different places there like Genting, sunway lagoon and many malls. The most enjoyable place was genting because it was in the top of mouton and we use cable to arrive there. Also there were many awesome games which made me crazy. If you have not been to Malaysia I advise you to go and have a wonderful time.



Now I will talk about my favorite idol who is a Korean famous singer. His name is lee joon. He is in a band which called MBLAQ. Lee joon is 23 years old. He is a funny guy and he love joking a lot. I like him for several reasons. He looks  very handsome. He has a charming smile and he is very cute. In addition, his voice and dance are great. Also I love him because of his songs there are many songs that attracted me such as, it’s war, stay and mona lisa. In the future I would to visit Korea and meet all k-pop stars who I love them specially lee joon.     

Thnx 4 Reading ^^  

2 comments:

  1. Intresting things sarooh thnQ 4 sharing =P!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooooow lee jon MBLAG ^^. He is so cute. Ilike him >< also I so him in many programs he is very lovely.hhh

    THX Sara..

    ReplyDelete