Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My favorite person



I will take about my favorite person. He is my father I love him very much. He is name salem. He is very kind. My father has 42 years old but, If you see him you maybe get him under 42. Becouse his looks very young.he was married my mother since 1989. They married when they were very young my father was 18 and my mother 16. I love my father and I honor him. Also I like take with him becouse he always understand me. He doesn't reject me any reguest. In futuer I want marriage form person like my father.   

7 comments:

  1. allah la y7f'9lch eyaaah remooh <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely relationship with your father! i hope for you both the best (K)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. allah y5leeh lch :)
    I hope to marry a man like your father ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. inshaallah u marry a man like ur father (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too i have a good relationship with my father and i hope you to marry a man same your father ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. hhhh THX all for comments << I like it ..

    inshalla we all marry a good person ^^

    ReplyDelete