Friday, March 9, 2012

MY ANGELS!!


























SISTERS, are the best thing in the world. I believe that I cannot live without an annoying person who yells all the time and fights about stupid stuff. They can easily understand you, and your feelings, spending a lot of  time with you and not to forget the devil thoughts your involved in together. Sisters know every single detail about you from your childhood. They have been always there and they will stay the same, nothing actually replace them. It’s really amazing that they are your sisters, best friend and sometimes your mothers!! My sisters are angels! How about yours? Reem your out =P

looking for your commnets =D!

3 comments:

  1. YES really our sisters are angles I can not imagine my life without my sisters

    THNX SHAHLA AMAZING TOPIC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah having sisters is fun.. =) thx hun

    ReplyDelete