Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Favorite Person





I have read a lot about the people who affected by others such as their families or friends in different ways even in bad side, I weren’t  realized this point but when I met her I understand how can a person affect on you!
She is someone so special to me, she has helped me in many things, she is the one who always pushes and encourages me. That’s right I just knew her last year but I really believe that she made a big difference in myself and personality.
Her name is Maitha, she is smart and lovely girl, younger than me but I don’t really feel this age difference. She is friendly and so kind, many nice moments happened to me with her. The time with her goes fast! Chatting and joking not the only thing that we do together, usually we discuss different serious subjects.
I like her because she is my best best best best friend (as Reem said), and I believe that she is my favorite person because the person who made a positive difference in your life should be different person!
Hope you all meet a special person who make you smile when you just look at him. This is the real friendship someone know you carefully and feel what you feel.

4 comments:

  1. im really happy for you becaouse you have a great person that make you happy all the time

    8lby she5a <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you spoke about her now i feel like wanting to meet her <3 i hope your relationship stand 4 ever (K)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. inshaAllah nothing break your friendship and you always be happy with her or without her.. (Kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  4. allah allah shi5oh ;) you also have someone that was stay with you and i hope that you will never forget your each other ({}) and it's same 4 me :D <3

    ReplyDelete