Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wonderful city !!


My favorite city is Istanbul . Last summer , I traveled to Turkey . I visited Istanbul city . It is a wonderful city in Turkey . I visited many famous places on Istanbul . I went to “ Ayasofya ‘’ .  I saw  many archaeological things and kings clothes. In days of the ottoman and Umayyad. I saw many things of the heritage of Islam. I went to princesses Island. It is a nice Island. I read horse with my family on this Island. The weather was very nice in this Island . I ate fresh fish on princesses Island. We went to the Island by the ship. we went to the covered market people sold things of the Turkish industry for my friend. I visited many heritage places in Istanbul.  I visited “ Bosporus”  . I saw palace from the Umayyad period  on Bosporus. There is suspension bridge on Istanbul . It separates between two continents ,   Asian and European . Really Istanbul is a wonderful city. I hope I visited it   
again











       

2 comments:

  1. aww lately everybody went to turky because of " mohanad" right =P !! it's a really good city i really want to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw istanbul in al khawater program, i think it's nice place to go there.. =)

    ReplyDelete