Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Things Always im thinking about =D


In this post I will talk about things that always  
I’m thinking about and I LOVE!!


First : My favourit Place.
 

My dream is to visit Venice in Italy. It’s a fantastic city, also I would like to see their heritage and to see the Adriatic Sea.  It’s my dream to go there and to visit the whole whole country which is Italy, but I would like to visit Venice city.
 
 






And know we will move to my favorite Songs.
I love all kinds of songs. Sometime I love to listen to songs that match with my mood. For example, if I’m in peace I like to listen to Dean Martin and Louis Armstrong, which is La vie a rose
=]











 



Third thing is make up :
I love doing make up. Regularly, I saw tutorial in YouTube and other websites for makeup then I do it to my niece.


My Niese : MeMe

   Last thing, actually I don’t know if its hobby or not but I love sleeping. Everybody is suffering from me because every time I said: I want to sleep. It’s make me feel relax and comfortable and stop thinking about something make me feel anxious =D .


Finally , i hope my post interset all of you.
Looking for your comments <3<3
 

4 comments:

  1. Oowwh meme looks sooooo cute mashaallah =D
    i don't like old song that much ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sharoofi
    i looooooove the old song

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Salma i remember the first time i heard you listening to an old song in level 5 haha my reactipon was like this o___O !! we are in 2012 honey =P. Intresting city i would like to go there <3 lovely niece..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i remeber that sha'hla but really sometimes the old songs make me happy

    ReplyDelete